Hello witches and wizards, muggles and centaurs, goblins and attic-ghouls, trolls, house elves, Cornish pixies, hags, werewolves, vampires, and gnomes! Here it is, the official Storm the Castle post.
“What’s this rubbish?” You say? Well, let’s have silence in the great hall and I’ll tell you.
After having discovered that the automatic flat stomach charm invented by the wizard A.B. Dominal in the late 1800s had a nasty side effect of sneezing toads and purplish ear growths, the magical community has acknowledged that we will have to work for our fitness like muggles.
To make this more fun, I, Regan, the prefect of Gryffindor house, have created a little challenge. Until the end of February, anyone who so desires will have the opportunity to sort themselves into a house and earn glory for said house by participating in a series of challenges.
- Will not all be physical, but will have something to do with health, inspiration, fitness, or the 1879 Goblin Confederation.
- Will not require any special equipment or fancy muggle doo-dads such as fitbit, a scale, or a rubber duck.
- Will all be posted on this handy noticeboard, (entitled “freshcleanfit” for a reason that has been lost in time along with other ancient secrets of the castle.)
- Are not mandatory for participation in Storm the Castle. Your participation may range from signing up and forgetting, spectating with a large lion hat, or painting yourself with cabbage paste-based war stripes and roaring gutturally at your rival houses as you destroy challenge after challenge.
- Will earn you shiny things! Badges customized with your house colors (such as the ones shown below) will be awarded to you when you complete challenges. I guarantee that everyone will be able to earn at least three to four badges should they so choose. If you get really into it and go for some of the limited, harder to attain challenges, you’ll even get a special badge with your name to display for all to see. Just be sure to keep it away from the Weasley twins, who may try to enchant it to say something different. To see the current badges you can earn, click here!
- Will sometimes involve working in teams or searching around the blogs of others for hidden treasures. A great opportunity to follow new fitblrs and make new friends!
- get fit
- get shiny things
- make friends
fight dragons we have been informed by the Minister of Magic that this is impractical as the available dragons will be needed for some sort of event.
Meet your prefects here!
I wish you all good luck. Note: If you see a cup in a maze, do not touch it. We did not put that there. It could end badly.
If you have any questions, message me, Regan, at freshcleanfit!
There is no deadline for sign ups, nor does your blog have to be a fitblr. You do not need to inform anyone that you are signing up, just start participating! To add your name to the list to let your housemates know who you are, click here!
Choose your house, choose your challenges, and grab a broomstick, everybody! It’s gonna get crazy.
Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak!